Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wishing Well

I finished my current class last night, happily reading away in the blogosphere as my classmates droned on about god only knows what and generally repeating themselves endlessly. I was happily home at 8:30 though after a tearful 6 minute drive home from campus. Hormones, maybe. Blood tests yesterday to determine what in bloody-blue-blazes is wrong with me this year. Doctor's appointment on Friday for the results.

Wish list for Doctor:
1. Might I not cry anymore a) at Music b) reading Blogs c) near Abrasive, my Boss d) Spontaneously
2. Might my hair stop falling out?
3. Could I have some more energy to raise my son?
4. Could I have a clean bill of health so that I might grow him a friend?

Not too much to ask, I think.

Anyway, I got home last night and entertained Himself with tales of the classroom and tucked into a well deserved beer....only 5 more classes to go till the MBA is on the wall. Oh happy day, so far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home