Friday, November 10, 2006

And now it's Done
So Bean did what he had to do. Himself and I came home last Thursday for lunch to check on the new doors and windows being installed in our house. And I started bleeding. And that was that. I had a D&C on Friday and recovered over the weekend. And I was thankful that I am well-educated about the hows and whys of miscarriage because at least there was the comfort in understanding what was happening and that it was for the best. But we are still deeply saddened and miss little Bean.

Now I need to go write a paper about whether healthcare is a Right or a Privlege in the US. And given my recent in-your-face heathcare odyssey over the past week, I think I have a bit to say.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

I was out of town last week and am just reading this now.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

I have had a miscarriage and I know it can be a difficult thing.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Bitty said...

Hi, Henna,

Sorry I haven't been back lately. I've been crazy-busy. I see you haven't been back lately, either, but I hope that you're doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home